A MAGICAL WHIMSY

A MAGICAL WHIMSY IS DEDICATED TO PROMOTING DOLL MAKING SITES, MIXED MEDIA SITES, AND CHILDREN'S BOOK AUTHOR'S SITES. PLEASE VIEW MY SIDE BARS FOR VARIOUS LINKS TO CREATIVE ARTIST'S SITES.

Friday, February 14, 2014

THE WHIMSY OF MISS CLARA of FRANCE

When I came across the creations and home of Miss Clara, I felt I had stepped into a fairyland like no other.  I wanted to be there, to live there, to grasp the ethereal ambiance of her Queendom...if I may coin a phrase, as it did seem like a fairy Queendom.

 PLEASE ENJOY THESE PHOTOS FROM ONLINE SOURCES.  PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTOS FOR EASIER VIEWING.  THANK YOU!


Oops! This is not one of Miss Clara's photos...but I will share it anyway, as I adore marionettes.



Miss Clara, of France, sitting at her table creating dolls, shoes, and flowers.  She does not sell her dolls or creations but rather has them be photographed and used in fairy tales which books can be purchased on Amazon and other online book sources.

Oh! Stop! My beating heart! Such sweet simplicity of design that touches the soul!


To me, this one looks like Alice is deeply dreaming in her Wonderland World.


Miss Clara makes wondrous creations that look like frosting on a cake!
Miss Clara's paper delicacies.
Miss Clara's home.  Words can hardly express the wondrous texture of her domain.
A fairyland indeed.
Feminine Mystic.
Only to be a bird in a cage in her house would be bliss!
Tea cup creations and dainty fairy shoes. Oh! My!
Miss Clara's house and her creations.


This glorious paper dress defines Miss Clara's ultimate creativity.


I hope you enjoyed this ethereal adventure.  For more images of Miss Clara's creations go to Yahoo and type in:  Miss Clara's home images;  or Miss Clara images.  Enjoy!


Posted by Teresa

13 comments:

Debi said...

Magical comfy space I would love to curl up I. Forever!
xoDebi

Pixie said...

Yes I love her work too....and what an amazing home she has.....The Magazine Selvedge has done a feature on her in this months issue if your interested. x

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Miss Clara has been a fave of mine for years Teresa! Her imagination seems endless in the fragile beauty of her creations. Oh by the way my blog is growing due to my participation in Grow Your Blog. When I reach 100 followers I will have a very special giveaway. I hope it is sometime in the next few months. Hugs with love, Jan

Patri Bears said...

E' tutto semplicemente meraviglioso: un mondo incantato! Grazie per averci fatto scoprire Miss Clara!!!
Patri

Vicki Boster said...

My goodness what talent-- her creations are so beautiful. I'd love to pilfer in her studio:)

Thank you dear Teresa for your visit and precious words and prayers:)

Love
Vicki

June said...

Oh my goodness Teresa!!! I am smitten just as you were! I love her magical world and I thank you for sharing!
hugs from here....

Palomasea said...

I am so glad you have discovered the wondrous world of Miss Clara, dear friend!! Magical beyond words!
It was our sweet Anita who introduced me to Clara's work...there's even a little video (in French) of her home...worth a look! (YouTube)
I hope you are having a creative February, dear Teresa...
Thinking of you, and sending blessings....
xoxo,
- Irina

Jennifer Michelle said...

Oh my goodness that is just so beautiful!

john said...

Hi Teresa ! thanks so much for your kind words and sound advice on my page ! love your blog especially this post ...so nice !
Gail x

Denise said...

Oh Yes!My type of thing ; )

Palomasea said...

Thank you, dear friend, for coming to visit me! :)
Thankful for dreamer and doer friends like YOU!

Yes, we are freezing again after the biggest snowstorm yet...but we thank God for electricity, heat, etc.
And Spring is just around the corner, after all! :)

Warm hugs,
- Irina

Moonbeam said...

Oh...how magical!! I don't know which one I love the most - the girl and kitty or the girl on the couch or the girl in the birdcage... And I want to make my home as whimsical as Miss Clara's!

Also, thank you SO much for adding my blog to your sidebar - I am so touched.

Rhissanna said...

Oh my! Oh MY! What a wonderful discovery! Thank you so much for sharing. I didn't know about her at all, and now I'm enchanted!