A MAGICAL WHIMSY

A MAGICAL WHIMSY IS DEDICATED TO PROMOTING DOLL MAKING SITES, MIXED MEDIA SITES, AND CHILDREN'S BOOK AUTHOR'S SITES. PLEASE VIEW MY SIDE BARS FOR VARIOUS LINKS TO CREATIVE ARTIST'S SITES.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

COPYRIGHT FREE IMAGES FROM 'THE GRAPHICS FAIRY'

I always enjoy going to The Graphics Fairy blog as there are so many wonderful vintage images to view and 'save' for free!  For now, I am going to post some of my favorites.  I need to post a permanent link to The Graphics Fairy blog.  Enjoy!












Hope you love these vintage images as much as I do.  They are lovely for adding to mixed media art work.

Enjoy!
posted by Teresa

9 comments:

It's me said...

Lovely !!...enjoy the day darling...xxx...

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely images Teresa....I'll have to go and have a good look around that site!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

those are beautiful!

Shopgirl said...

Thank You so much...these images are really fun...Have a great day, Mar

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh yes, now aren't these wonderful?

AND I AM SO happy to know that you are entering into the FRANCE LINK PARTY! I will snatch your link now and put you on my list dearest Teresa!It is so good to see your visit today. We are finally having better weather and I have been outside gardening. Cheers to you sister! Anita

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

I am loving these images my friend! How is your son doing? I don't have a lot of extra cash but would love to send you a doll to sell or to replace one in your collection that you had to sell. How about Esmeralda? Let me know as I really want to help. Much Love and Prayers, Jan

Tiggy said...

Wow, what a lovely blog and Thank you for sharing such lovely images with us too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful images and for your beautiful comments on King's tribute. You really made me feel wonderful sweetie. Warmest hugs, Mina

Rhissanna said...

I love The Graphics Fairy! Karen's blog is one of the jewels of the Internet. What a nice collection of pictures you posted, Teresa. She has some lovely Alice images, of course, and some amazing old scraps of bunnies.
I'm making a rabbit doll based on an Easter image she found of a bunny in a pink gingham dress and a flowery bonnet.