l. If you were offered unexpectedly to go somewhere for a trip, which destination would it be? My answer is Scotland as I am Scottish and English. And I am a native born Californian and have never been to the United Kingdom.
2. What is your favorite book? 'Alice In Wonderland' has been my favorite book since I was a child.
3.Are you a dreamer? Yes, very much so.
4. What was the best food you ever tried? Rock Lobstser. It has a better flavor than Maine Lobster.
5. Do you have many friends (in real)? Yes, I have many very dear friends, some I have met in the last four years in Blogland.
6. Would you like to go to the Moon (and back)? Yes! Especially to view the heavens and the stars!
7.How does your ideal day look like? Whimsical, through and through!
8. Would you like to learn any new language? Yes, French.
9. Are you (and your house) ready for the holidays? Yes we are.
10. What is your best memory so far? Finally getting to see Yosemite National Park and the grandeur of it all.
11. Any new skill/craft you would like to learn? Yes, publishing my own book.
Now, it is up to me to nominate seven people for the Liebster Blog Award. (I know Hindustanka says to nominate eleven, but I have also seen seven posted on other blogs) which is about my limit for the time being. So...Don't be surprised if you receive a comment from me honoring you as another Liebster Blog nominee! The rules are: You are suppose to make up your own seven questions for the next new nominees.
I will be posting another post when I choose the blogs for the award.
Thanks so very much!
posted by Teresa
March 1st, 2013