A MAGICAL WHIMSY

A MAGICAL WHIMSY IS DEDICATED TO PROMOTING DOLL MAKING SITES, MIXED MEDIA SITES, AND CHILDREN'S BOOK AUTHOR'S SITES. PLEASE VIEW MY SIDE BARS FOR VARIOUS LINKS TO CREATIVE ARTIST'S SITES.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS......

I PLACED ALL OF THE ENTRIES IN MY RED FRENCH HAT

I SHOOK THEM UP REALLY WELL!

AND THE WINNER IS......  IRINA OF PALOMASEA

CONGRATULATIONS!  IRINA!
I will be sending you an email as you so graciously left your email information on your comment, making it easier for me to contact you!  Thanks so very much everybody for participating in Anita's lovely Paris Blog Party on her Castles, Crowns, and Cottages Blog.   Seeing all of the wonderful sites of Paris were so inspiring and I almost felt like I was there, drinking in all of the glorious sights!   Cheers to everyone!

posted by Teresa

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! AND I just saw here yesterday and let me tell you, she is rare and precious....YIPEEEEEE!!!! Love your hat.....Anita

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Teresa! I will trust your judgment in selecting the fabric! Hugs, Jan

Jennifer Michelle said...

Yay! Congratulations! What a beautiful prize!

Rhissanna said...

Congratulations, Irina. And that's a gorgeous red hat!

Palomasea said...

TERESA! Oh my goodness, thank you so much! No, for some reason the e-mail did not go through, but I will try contacting you now....
MERCI MERCI!
(Oh, and dear Anita is tooo kind...but I feel the same way about her!)
Thank you sweet Teresa....I am so excited to receive your beautiful gift...I will treasure it.
Hugs and blessings,
- Irina

Palomasea said...

Teresa, dear friend...indeed God gives us the strength and grace every day...
I did not know you weren't feeling well, but you are better?? Do take care!
Please do not worry about the pillow...my goodness...take your time!! It is such an honor that you are creating this for me.
Thank you so much....
Sweet blessings,
- Irina